Admission Guide

Published on 27 November 2014

The  foreign researchers/lecturers and students who want to come HCMUS for study, lectures, research activities,  work or visiting, you must  to submit applications and your cv, certificates, passport,... to  your host profesors or Office of Graduate Studies or Office of International Relations. We will inform you more detail about the admistrative  documents,....