Published on 02 December 2015
Earlier on Nov 2nd 2015, the Hanshin-Net (Osaka-Kobe University Network) held their first international workshop on scholarships and student programs at VNU-HCM University of Science (VNU-HCMUS). Hanshin-Net is a network with three member universities, includes Osaka University, Kansai University, and Kwansei Gakuin University from Japan.
Hanshin-Net Workshop schedule:
- Time: 09:00 - 11:00 AM, Nov 2, 2015 (Mon)
- Venue: Hall I (First Floor, Building I), VNU-HCMUS Headquarter
- Co-host: Office of Int'l Relations & Projects Management (IRPM), VNU-HCMUS
Hanshin-Net Workshop Nov 2, 2015 at Hall I (First Floor, Building I), VNU-HCMUS Headquarter.
This event features introductions of each member university, as well as their recent available scholarships and exchange programs for students of both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Also, students have a chance to discuss directly with delegate professors during the QA session.
List of delegation from Hanshin-net (Japan):
- Prof. Taro MOCHIZUKI, Osaka University
- Prof. Chiaki YAMAMOTO, Osaka University
- Prof. Toshiharu TAKENAKA, Kansai University
- Prof. Shinsuke HARUKI, Kwansei Gakuin University
- Ms. Kei NAKAMURA, Kwansei Gakuin University
- Ms. Mayumi TANI, Osaka University
The first workshop was an outstanding success that strengthen the relationship between VNU-HCMUS and Japanese partner universities, especially within Hanshin-Net. We are looking forward to familiar events in the near future to helps bonding the international relations, as well as introducing new opportunities to students.
Group photo with Vietnamese students and Japanese professors at the Hanshin-Net Workshop on Nov 2, 2015.
Source: Office of int'l Relations & Projects Management (IRPM).