Published on 27 November 2014
Photos: The delegations of ULCA (California, USA) to visit HCMUS for the cooperation research project in 2014.
Photo: International activities with Pukyong National University, Korea
Photo. The MOU signing Ceremony with international partners.
Office of International-Relations Project Management (OIR&PM)
OIR&PM assist the president to manage international cooperation activities; implementation of programs and projects, international cooperation project; receiving and implementing a scholarship. Advise the president of the orientation of international cooperation contributed to promote, empower and contribute to the planning medium to long term strategy of the University and the VNUHCM system.
- Make plan and the proposal of international cooperation
- Welcome the international delegations/guests
- Joint program, training course, scholarships, exchanges and student exchanges, short-term training programs, visiting professor program, given the honorary title, ...
Agreements and PR activities
- MOU/MOA/ Agreement processes and the signing ceremonies
- Conferences, workshops, thematic exhibitions,... with foreign partners
- The souvenirs, gifts for foreign affairs and international visitors.
Education and Scientific Projects
- Contacts with foreign partners on joint research programs and exchange of scientists, ...
- Education and research project from oversea funds.
- Development of a project, domestic and international industrial, partners,..
Location: Room F.105, Main Campus (227 Nguyen Van Cu st., Dist. 5, HCMC)
Tel: 083.8308.557 (Ms. Tuyen, Ms. Quynh Anh)
Open hours: 9AM – 5PM (Mon – Fri)